The text editor can be found in many of our templates. For example, in the text area where you add your page description. The text editor can also be found in a text page. The text editor works with content blocks that you can add to and move around the text area.
- Text - Add text to your page, including headings, links and lists.
- Image - Add images to your page.
- Video - Embed videos from YouTube or Vimeo.
- iFrame - Embed content from other sites.
- Map - Embed a Google Map with a location pin on your site. This is a great way to display your business or event's location.
- Contact form - Add a form to collect information from visitors. You can use it to create a contact form, poll and more.
- Horizontal line - Add a separation line between blocks.
- Spacing - Add adjustable spacing between blocks.